It’s very rare to come across someone who doesn’t know Goa or doesn’t hold dreams to visit it at least once in their lifetime. In other words, you can say goa is the Los vegas of India and hold the reputation of party hub, honeymoon destination, Hippies, foreigners.
So if goa is on your mind then I have a list of things you just have to do it. Consider this my bucket list. If you already have been there then tick off you have done and prepared for the remaining items.
1. Visit Baga beach, one of the most happening beaches of Goa. Mind you it tends to get a bit crowded
2. Go to Britto’s on Baga beach for some good food.
3. Candolim, Calangute, Vagator Choose any all are superb
4. Get a temporary fake tattoo on any of the beaches of Goa.
5. Try parasailing. Most of the beaches of Goa give you the option of parasailing.
6. Party all night. Goa is famous for its clubs and bars and for throwing wild parties
7. If you’re going with option 7, then we suggest Club Cubana as a place to party. It’s a private property that moonlights as a club. Upon a hillock, it even has a swimming pool and is known for parties that tend to be on the wilder side.
8. You can even take scuba diving lessons at the beach at Dona Paula.
9. If you’re traveling with your friends, try the banana boat ride. Like most of the activities, this too can be found at any of the beaches in Goa. It’s a fun ride meant to be experienced with your friends.
10. On Vagator beach, you’ll find the famous Shiva’s rock. If you’re wondering what it is? It’s the face of Lord Shiva carved on a rock. You’ll see a lot of people crowding around it clamoring to take a selfie.
11. Goa is a place meant only for relaxing on the beaches and partying at nights is a grievous misconception. There’s a lot here to get your adrenaline pumping. You can try trekking around Chapora, and Arambol.
12. Try your luck at a casino. Goa has the most amazing casinos where you can try to earn a few bucks. But be careful of gambling as it’s addictive and people have a tendency of getting carried away.
13. Go spot the Dolphin. No need to check twice, you’ve read that right. Mobor beach is one such place where you can see the dolphins.
14. Best way to get around Goa? Rent a bike. You can easily rent a bike or car in north goa
15. Watch the sunrise over the beach. The best spot for sunrise is fort Aguada plus Vagator beach
16. Some of the best restaurants just have to visit Tito’s, La Plage, and Curlies. Once you dine here you’ll know why these places are famous.